Re: The connections resets after some time.

Hi again, Henrique.

On 27/01/17 19:32, Daniel Bareiro wrote:

>>> What do you think? Will it be a problem with the cablemodem?

>> I don't know which hop is your cable modem, but you need to explain the
>> first hop losing packets.  If it drops return packets that often, you
>> cannot assume where any loss after that one is happening: it could be
>> just their return packets being dropped by the first hop.

> The cablemodem is 192.168.1.1, so the CMTS is 10.96.0.1. I've been
> watching mtr for a few minutes waiting for the ssh connections to freeze
> and I've only seen that the hops from the cablemodem turn red when
> everything freezes. I'm going to do the test again by connecting
> directly via ethernet to ensure the results are reproducible.

I did the test again by connecting the notebook with a cable to the
TP-Link router (192.168.2.1). When the connections are dropped, all the
hops are shown in red from the cablemodem (192.168.1.1) for about three
to four seconds. This is the screenshot:

https://ibin.co/3ANVFzZi7BHg.png

Kind regards,
Daniel