Culture of CCD

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

I am Anuradha, an MBA student at the IFBS DELHI . I am in the process of making my winter project, the topic being “Culture of CCD”.

As part of my primary data collection, I am conducting a survey regarding people’s preferences towards the culture of CCD. I would need only a few minutes of your time to fill out a questionnaire which forms a comprehensive part of my research. Your responses hold a great significance in my quest of data collection.

Please find the link of questionnaire below.

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance.

Link :  Questionnaire
beacon