Re: Re: apt-get source linux-image-$(uname -r) downloads incorrect version

Danke, Sven.

> 3.16.0-4 is *not* the kernel version but the ABI name used.

I feel dumb for asking, but the output of uname is not the exact kernel version I'm running? That seems contradictory to everything I've learned and read... including what I just read here[1]:

[1]: https://kernel-handbook.alioth.debian.org/ch-versions.html