Re: Errors were encountered while processing python3.5 etc

Gary Roach <gary719_list1@verizon.net> writes:

> The problem seems to be in the python3.5-minimal package. It won't
> configure.

You'll need to report a bug about that, showing the complete text of the
session where you run a command and the output leading to the failure.

> I would report this as a bug but the problem seems to have rendered
> the reportbug program unusable.

You can report a bug to the BTS by composing an email message
<URL:https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting>. The ‘reportbug’ tool is a
helper program, not a requirement, for making bug reports.

--
 \              “In the long run, the utility of all non-Free software |
  `\      approaches zero. All non-Free software is a dead end.” —Mark |