[Solved] NFS msg: Unable to find suitable address

Dennis Wicks wrote on 01/19/2017 10:01 AM:

The directory is exported as:
    /znfs/edrv/ *(rw,sync,no_subtree_check,root_squash)

Contrary to the documentation a single "*" does not work to allow world access! Even though exportfs displays that it thinks that it does.

exportfs
/znfs/edrv    	<world>

It actually requires a minimum of "*.TLD" to work

/znfs/edrv/     *.com(no_subtree_check,rw,sync,insecure,nohide)

and then exportfs displays

exportfs
/znfs/edrv    	*.com

There may be other combos that will work also but I don't have the time to test them out. I have other fish to fry!

Many TNX!
Dennis