Re: Laptop randomly reboots

   Random reboots can be anything, but often they're a power supply issue, and
even more often, a RAM issue.

   The first thing I'd do if I were you is to try only 1 RAM module, run it for
a few days, see if it's still acting up, and then try the other RAM module to
see if you can isolate a bad RAM.

   Also be aware that while you can normally mix and match different RAM
modules, sometimes you cannot. This is *especially* true if they're not the
same speed and/or amount of RAM, but also even different manufacturers can give
you headaches. Like many things in tech, such issues are not supposed to
happen, but in the real world they do.

   Have fun...