Re: python time module

On Sat, Jan 07, 2017 at 08:29:05PM -0700, Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
(2) More seriously, I'm getting the following error and traceback trying
  to run my very first script:

nowball:13$ python box1.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "box1.py", line 1, in <module>
  from OCC.Display.SimpleGui import init_display
File "/home/joseph/python/lib/python2.7/site-packages/OCC/Display/SimpleGui.py", line 20, in <module>
  import logging
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/logging/__init__.py", line 26, in <module>
  import sys, os, time, cStringIO, traceback, warnings, weakref, collections
ImportError: No module named time

From everything I'm finding, it looks like both the logging and time
modules should be installed by default with python; what do I need to
install that is missing at present to get the time module?

Going from the first line in the traceback, does box1.py have a line
that says `import time`? To save space in your project, not all things
in the standard library are pulled in to every project. You have to
declare you need it.

And I'm sorry for top-posting before.

--
Rick Valenzuela