Lisi's killfile

Lisi thought she had to go through the effort of personally telling me she has used some Exim killfile or something of the kind to give my emails special treatment, but maybe she just uses Gmail for that, I don't know.

I guess that means I get to say things about her that she won't hear. Great ;-).

Just kidding you there. But isn't it always remarkable how people want to have the last word? They are not content with just blocking you, no they have to send you a message first that you then won't be able to respond to.

That's the childish behaviour I just mentioned. Well, enough.

Re: Your insane ramblings.

I have taken great delight in kill-filing your malicious unbalanced bile.

Lisi