Re: [resolved] FireFox broken,

On Sat 10 Sep 2016 at 14:24:47 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:

> Firefox is still busted.

No, it is not. It's your system.

I only post this because some readers will get the impression that
Firefox on Debian is in some way deficient. It isn't. Firefox on a
staightforward Jessie install can be used with confidence to access
PayPal and complete all transactions.

I'd bet it is the same on a normal Wheezy but you are not to prepared to
use Jessie so I'm not going out of my way to test on Wheezy. Let's leave
it at your "solution" point. It works when you do this, that and the
other.  :)