Re: mount problems

Le quintidi 25 fructidor, an CCXXIV, Anthony Baldwin a écrit :
> I apologize, but, I've never quite figured out what to do with dmesg,
> or what to look for in its output, etc..
> it really just confuses me...
> I saw this: 15.690807] EXT3-fs (sda1): warning: checktime reached, running
> e2fsck is recommended
> [   15.722318] EXT3-fs (sda1): using internal journal

Looking for places that talk about the device causing problems would be a
good start. Your problems are on /dev/sdb, so why do you bother with lines
about /dev/sda?

> and tried to e2fsk /dev/sdb2

And yet again you did not read part of my previous mail, the one about using
Linux's fsck on microsoft's filesystems.

I have no time to waste writing mails that will not be read. Good luck.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George