Re: Testing/Unstable Synaptic broken again.

On 09/05/2016 06:23 PM, Stephen Allen wrote:

Do you fellas have 'apt-listbugs' installed? Don't know if it would have
helped in this case, but running SID one should have that package
installed. Lets you know before hand if bugs have been filed - of course
if none have, it's still buyer beware on SID. Hope you all filed bug
reports. ;-D

I'm on testing, so have nothing to report in terms of the issues in this
thread.

Stephen, apt-listbugs is not helping me, what I need is a tool that will list bugs after they've been installed. :)

--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Stretch - KDE-Plasma-Desktop 5.7.4 - EXT4 - AMD64 at sda12
Registered Linux User #380263