Re: Testing/Unstable Synaptic broken again.

On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 19:09:32 -0700
Jimmy Johnson <field.engineer@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Jimmy,

>Thanks Brad for letting me know that testing was okay, one of my 5
>Sid/Testing systems was still not upgraded with the bug yet, so I

Glad to be of service.  Even if it was a little on the late side.   :-(

>removed the Sid repose so it would not get the bug, but the other 4
>have a broken synaptic, Apt is one of the Sid upgrades and I figure
>it's the culprit.

I'll be careful to watch for the relevant upgrades as they appear in
testing.  Maybe even pin apt & Synaptic for a while.  Like you said in
response to Floris, the list of bugs against Synaptic is huge.   :-|

--
 Regards  _
Tired of doing day jobs with no thanks for what I do