Re: Testing/Unstable Synaptic broken again.

On 09/06/2016 09:12 AM, Peter wrote:
I believe the problem was caused by the libgtk upgrade.
See

Thanks Peter, I upgraded all but the 4 gtk-3 packages with no ill effect. But my problem in Sid is the drop-down menus not working, seems to effect all apps using gtk-3 and for me that is synaptic, gdebi, gufw, pavucontrol and parole, menus and right click don't work, but they do not crash. Maybe this new testing upgrade is introducing new bug. It's all over my head, I'm just a point-n-click user.
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Stretch - KDE-Plasma-Desktop 5.7.4 - EXT4 - AMD64 at sda12
Registered Linux User #380263