Re: Testing/Unstable Synaptic broken again.

On Mon, 5 Sep 2016 21:23:25 -0400
Stephen Allen <marathon.durandal@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Stephen,

>Do you fellas have 'apt-listbugs' installed? Don't know if it would have
>helped in this case, but running SID one should have that package

I don't, and even if I did I doubt it would have helped me:  I just
would not have been able to make any connection between the packages
Jimmy refers to and their interaction with Synaptic.

>I'm on testing, so have nothing to report in terms of the issues in this
>thread.

Ah, but that may have just changed.  I've not upgraded the gir*
packages, just in case.

--
 Regards  _
It's your life so go your own way