[xfce] - power management

Hi,

I switched from gnome to xfce because the notebook
can not run gnome and pycharm at the same time.

I am facing problems with power management. Suspend
works is I click on the button. Hibernate does not
seems to work properly because I see a lot of 'OK'
when I notebook wakes up.

I tried to config policykit without success. I put a
.pkla file in /etc/polkit-1/localauthority/50-local.d/
about suspend and hibernate:

Identity=unix-user:*
Action=org.freedesktop.XXXXX.XXXXX
ResultActive=yes

XXXXX can be upower|login1 and suspend|hibernate. The
message asking a password says login1.

I also tried putting a file in /usr/share/polkit-1/rules.d/
with:

polkit.addRule(function(action, subject) {
    if (action.id == "org.freedesktop.login1.suspend" ||
        action.id == "org.freedesktop.login1.suspend-multiple-sessions" ||
        action.id == "org.freedesktop.login1.hibernate" ||
        action.id == "org.freedesktop.login1.hibernate-multiple-sessions")
    {
        return polkit.Result.YES;
    }
});

# Debian Testing
$ pkaction --version
pkaction version 0.105

If someone can help me please Cc me because I am
not on the list.

Regards,
Herbert