Re: Problem selecting options for cp command

On Mon, Sep 05, 2016 at 08:25:37AM -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:
> That may have been the problem. It's possible the flash drive HAD BEEN
> formatted FAT-32. No way to tell now as I brute forced wiped drive by having
> gparted format it as ext2.

If you are going to put an extX family filesystem on it, I'd recommend at
least ext3, and ideally ext4, which have journals and therefore are more
robust in the face of things like power cuts.

--
Jonathan Dowland
Please do not CC me, I am subscribed to the list.