Re: Problem source verified -Re: Jessie (8.0) slow to boot

On 2016-09-02, David Wright <deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk> wrote:

> "Doing things manually from the shell may interfere with the
> installation process and result in errors or an incomplete
> installation. In particular, you should always use let the installer
                                                 *******
> activate your swap partition and not do this yourself from a shell."

Shouldn't the "use" be stricken out (struck out? I'm stricken with doubt)
entirely, or the "let" be removed so that it reads: "use the installer to
activate..."?

--
"I always say to people, ‘No one earns $100 million. You steal $100 million.’
People earn $10 an hour. People earn $40,000 a year. ‘Earn’ means work. Okay?