RE: How often are RealTek drivers brought up to date for Debian?

Hello Debian support team,

On the 1.8.2016 HP Garcia at <portamex@garlic.com> wrote an answer to my
following question...

Re: Wireless RealTek drivers for rtl8812AU_8821AU_linux

It is concerning the same subject that was asked a few days ago with a
different question...

How often are RealTek drivers brought up to date for Debian?

Seb,

I had the similar issue with my Realtek NIC. What I did, I added the
"contrib non-free" to my source.list file.

Then I updated the repositories.

Finally I installed "firmware-realtek"

That's how I got it to work for my laptop

HP Garcia

portamex@garlic.com

1.8.2016.

It wasn't posted at the time. Would it help if it was?

Seb