Re: Decentralized reliable instant messaging?

Just out of interest, why have you sent a personal copy of a reply to the
Debian list about an email of David Wright's to me, which is an irrelevant
flouting of the code of conduct rules??? ;-)  It's not like you Brian to make
Human Errors. ;-)

Lisi

I tried to send this to you personally, by both routes readily available to
me, but your email set-up kept rejecting it.  So here is my (mild) protest
publicly. ;-)