Re: Does anyone know how to configure a Brother MFC-J5720DW with cups?

On 2016-03-18, jdd <jdd@dodin.org> wrote:
> Le 18/03/2016 13:55, Jarle Aase a écrit :
>
>> Actually, I need scanning more frequently than I need printing. The
>> scanner works perfectly without any proprietary software on my PC. I
>> have still not printed anything.
>>

> scanner are for free nowaday (second hand), I even have an unused one :-)

I bought my acer 640U Scanaprisa for one euro (or maybe five, memory fails
me) at the annual *brocante*.

I did find it unusual that the OP got scanning to work in his
multifunction doohickey and not printing because I've much more
frequently seen the opposite being the case.

--
Hypertext--or should I say the ideology of hypertext?--is ultrademocratic and
so entirely in harmony with the demagogic appeals to cultural democracy that