Re: Does anyone know how to configure a Brother MFC-J5720DW with cups?

On Saturday 12 March 2016 13:30:45 Lisi Reisz wrote:

> On Saturday 12 March 2016 18:22:11 Brian wrote:
> > It reminds me of the poking at vegetarians "now are snails
> >
> > > vegetables or not?".
>
> Did anyone ever really claim that snails are vegetables???  I find
> that hard to believe!
>
> Lisi

Sounds like somebody sick of beans for their vegan diets protein.

One of the prices one pays for being a vegan I guess.  Me, I have one of
those PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals) T Shirts.  Shrug. :)

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)