Re: Does anyone know how to configure a Brother MFC-J5720DW with cups?

On Saturday 12 March 2016 07:50:49 tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
> So. Now I'll bite off my tongue and take my ball with me. I'm off
> this thread. I can't bear the overall animosity and poking of
> fun at those who try to put some effort into avoiding binary
> blobs. It reminds me of the poking at vegetarians "now are snails
> vegetables or not?". I thought I left that behind in my teens.

And the Everything Free brigade is so pleasant to anyone who wants to use
binary blobs??  I was nearly lynched for wanting to use something from the
non-free repository.

Why can't we all live and let live?  And all I have seen in this thread is
people not comprehending.  No-one being unpleasant and castigating.

I have a ball if anyone would like it. ;-)

Lisi