Re: Do have programs have poor documentation? (was ... Re: Why? -- "A Modest Proposal")

Lisi Reisz wrote:

> Try reading what I have actually said, whilst making some attempt to
> understand it, instead of just contradicting it.  You do enjoy
> contradicting people, don't you?

Hah, Lisi I just got the same impression from Xen.

> I am glad to hear that the education system in Holland is better than
> here.  I am not surprised and do not doubt it.

If nothing changes the education systems in all FED subordered countries
will be equally bad in not more than 20-30y. We'll have 2 class society as
in the middle ages.

Xen, I knew older dutch people who were speaking 4-5 languages ... nowdays I
heard languages are not more subject in school. Why learn German anyway,
when everybody speaks English? Isn't it that way now in the schools in NL?
And this is just in 10-15y period. Not to discuss about the TV channel
quality in NL. Compared to UK it was indeed better (irony). I don't know
about US, but here in EU all is getting averaged to the lowest mark
possible. When I was studying dutch some 20y ago I watched dutch TV and it
was still good, but now it is rubbish, and the same all over Europe. A lot
of people stopped watching TV - I don't for 10y already.

regards