Re: Do have programs have poor documentation? (was ... Re: Why? -- "A Modest Proposal")

On Friday 30 December 2016 01:37:53 Xen wrote:
> Re Lisi:

You clearly find wittering on yourself more fun than actually reading what
other people have written.  You have actually quoted my precise words, then
accused me in your paraphrase of having said something completely different.

Try reading what I have actually said, whilst making some attempt to
understand it, instead of just contradicting it.  You do enjoy contradicting
people, don't you?

I am glad to hear that the education system in Holland is better than here.  I
am not surprised and do not doubt it.

Lisi