upnp client for debian

hi,
I have a Canon camera, which provides a dlna server. I can actually see the pictures on the android client, but
did not find a working client for Debian:

1/ with djmount, I get strange results. In the mounted
    directory, I see the image files. Their length seems correct
    (from 3 to 4 Mb), but they are not seen as jpeg, but as a 1 line file:
        HTML document, ASCII text, with no line terminators

2/ vlc doesn't work

3/ I tried gupnp-universal-cp: it  lists all network devices, but I
    don't see how to display something

4/ googling gave me some client for audio files, but not for images.

so my question is: does anybody know a working client?

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel