Re: current testing

Borden Rhodes composed on 2016-12-13 12:52 (UTC-0500):

Thank you, Hans. My laptop has an Intel chipset, so nvidia doesn't
apply. I think the recommended driver for my chipset is the
framebuffer or vesa device, but I may try reinstalling the Intel
driver to see if that fixes it.

Maybe the approach you need is to purge the Intel Xorg driver:
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Ubuntu-Debian-Abandon-Intel-DDX

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/