Re: spam filtering question?

On 2016-12-11, Henning Follmann <hfollmann@itcfollmann.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 04:46:19PM -0500, Karen Lewellen wrote:
>> What favored Ubuntu help list?
>> I stated at the outset that I use a service.  I do not administrate that
>> service.
>>

> Never mind her, she's a fear biter. When you mentioned "ubuntu" her reflexes
> kicked in.

I'm unfamiliar with the expression "fear biter," but here we're
discussing spamassassin running under Ubuntu 16 something or other and
so, though I disagreed with her concerning her complaint about the
Debian debootstrap wiki, here I must say that Ms. Georgia has her point,
which was made gently, if a bit obliquely, whereas your own was driven
home rather rudely and dismissively.

--
“It is enough that the arrows fit exactly in the wounds that they have made.”
Franz Kafka