Re: spam filtering question?

On 2016-12-10, Karen Lewellen <klewellen@shellworld.net> wrote:

> What favored Ubuntu help list?
> I stated at the outset that I use a service.  I do not administrate that
> service.

She feels there's a creeping Ubuntu conspiracy and that seeing your
shell service uses the Ubuntu distribution, your question belongs on an
Ubuntu list.

Of course, your question isn't about Ubuntu but spamassassin (but
spamassassin running under some 16 range of Ubuntu, the latter of which
we wouldn't know about in these parts).

You might say: well, spamassassin is spamassassin, but then again that
logic could be extended perhaps to a lot of software, which might mean
in principle we'd be fielding oodles of questions here from Ubuntu
users about the oodles of software common to both Debian and Ubuntu (a
Debian-based distribution, as we all know).

These are all just explicative remarks and I personally ain't
complaining.

Good luck with your filtering efforts.

--
“It is enough that the arrows fit exactly in the wounds that they have made.”
Franz Kafka