Re: ssh doesn't work.

> On Thursday 08 December 2016 04:19:00 EenyMeenyMinyMoa wrote:
>> Hi,

>>> Random script kiddy attacks are of absolutely no consequence. Annoying
>>> perhaps, but no threat whatsoever. In terms of security, changing the
>>> port number for ssh does bugger all.
>>
>> What security risk can changing the port number for ssh cause?
>
> If it does bugger all, it isn't a security risk either.  "Does bugger all"
> means that it doesn't do anything whatsoever, so I take it to mean (possibly
> erroneously) that: changing the port number does not create a security risk,
> but neither does it improve security.  It just introduces unnecessary further
> complication.

I see.
I thought the meaning of "bugger" as "wreck".
There are one word of which I couldn't get the meaning in the last email of Henning. But I'll put it aside.

For safer security(at least I guess), I changed the permissions of
  authorized_keys
  id_rsa_for_test.pub
  known_hosts
into 600.
This time in the manner:
  one change, test, succeed, and then next...
I could also login by ssh without password.

Cheers,
EenyMeenyMinyMoa