Re: Brother HL-L2300D Mono Laser

Ditto Brother HL-2270DW. Used via Ethernet as a network/wifi
printer-its been a soldier. Use it for PCB artwork on vellum. Line
width/spacing measures out at +/- 0.5 mil. accuracy at 1:1, using
default Debian CUPS on Postscript artwork, (both Jessie and Wheezy,
gEDA.) Responds to "lpoptions -l" for 1200 dpi, etc. Notice that
transparencies are not supported.

    John

--

John Conover, conover@rahul.net, http://www.johncon.com/