Ice dove and calendars?

Hey folks,

I’m having a devil of a time syncing my Icedove calendar (lightning); to google calendar.  I’m aware of the google calendar provider, and have it installed.

For my personal google account, sync is non-functional: some items edited in Icedove eventually to the google calendar web client.  For my work stuff (a google  apps for business install) syncing is slightly faster (but I only have four years of a few items a day of data in there — my personal stuff goes back about 10 years).

I’m on stretch, corresponding to Icedove 45.4.0.

Anybody see this?  Have a solution?

Cheers!
--
Boyan Penkov