Re: hplip and use of the "driver plugin"

On 12/03/2016 02:20 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Saturday 03 December 2016 18:09:50 Jape Person wrote:
Hi,

I'm replying to myself at the top of the thread because I saw -- out of
the corner of my eye -- that there were two recent additions to the thread.

Unfortunately, a) I use POP3 and download all my mail immediately from
the server, b) my neighbor's Maine Coon cat, Mr. Potay-Toes, just
visited me and ran all 28 of his toes across my keyboard. (Yes, he's
polydactyl, and about 25 pounds at that.) Somehow he managed a permanent
deletion of all the mail I had just downloaded.

These posts were made within the past 12 hours. If the kind people who
made those posts could be troubled to re-issue them I'd appreciate it.
Or, at least be aware that I'm not ignoring your messages. I just don't
have them any more.

Best,
JP

You can read them in the archives:

And here is another one signed by you:

Or the thread itself:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2016/11/thrd2.html#00842

Lisi

Thanks, Lisi, but those parts of the archive didn't contain all of the messages. A couple of people in the thread replied directly to me and to other participants in the thread as well as to the thread itself. I'm guessing they may have used a method that broke the thread. I can't find the missing stuff in the archive, but I'm not going to try very hard. I have a horrible time reading this stuff through a browser interface.