Re: {Debian (>=Jessie)} AND { MultiMediaCard, SD Memory Card, etc}

Richard Owlett:
> On 12/3/2016 7:05 AM, Jochen Spieker wrote:
>>
>> https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T61-and-prior-T-series/Boot-T61p-from-SD-card/m-p/261121/highlight/true#M41072
>> looks like you are out of luck.
>>

> Maybe. May be not. I suspect most of what I was thinking of by having
> Grub/LILO/??? reside on the HDD. The behind the scenes motivation is create
> a "project" that will serve as a learning experience.

Oh, sorry, in that case you should be able to simply install to your SD
cards. You just have to make sure not to confuse your boot loader,
especially when the configuration is automatically recreated while the
SD card is absent.

J.
--
I often blame my shortcomings on my upbringing.
[Agree]   [Disagree]