Re: Re: Problem compiling libpoppler=0.48.0-2 in Jessie

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 4:52 AM, Davide Anchisi <danchisi@gmail.com> wrote:
> I do have libpoppler-qt5-1:
>     dpkg -l libpoppler-qt5-1
> ii  libpoppler-qt5-1:amd6 0.26.5-2+deb8u1
> and libpoppler-qt5.so.1:  /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpoppler-qt5.so.1
>
> The command to build the package. I first went with:
>     apt-get -b source libpoppler64=0.48.0-2
> but also tried:
>     dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -uc -b

I am out of ideas as to what is causing the error. Your command looks
fine. You do not need -rfakeroot as that is the default. I normally
use dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc .

If you are still stuck on this issue, please try asking on
debian-mentors which is frequented by debian packaging experts.

Sorry I am not of much help here. I run Debian Stretch on my machine
but you are trying to compile a Stretch package on a Jessie machine.
So I might not be able to reproduce your problem.

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi | http://raju.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Blog