Re: Weirdness with two packages.........

On Mon, 28 Nov 2016 07:22:23 -0500 The Wanderer sent:

> My best guess is that at some point, you installed some package from a
> different repository, which depended on these higher-epoch package
> versions, and thus got them upgraded without upgrading the rest of
> your libav* package ecosystem.

	After contemplation, my reply is:

You may be right.

I might have used a different mirror, but Chromium and Goldendict
worked last week. I didn't need to change the mirror just before or
after that? Will see how I go with removing these that are giving me
problems and see where I go from there.

Thank you again for your help. It's very much appreciated.

Stay well,
Charlie

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	The Great Way is not difficult for those who have no
	preferences. --Sengstan Third Zen Patriarch

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.