Re: forcefsck inconsistency

On Tue, 22 Nov 2016, David Wright wrote:

Some things got a bit out-of-date perhaps. What works is to edit the
linux line in grub, adding

  Hi David,
  It would be interesting to know which one is out-of-date, checkfs.sh or systemd-fsck?
  Anyway, my question was not "how to force fsck". This can be done either with
  "touch /forecfsck" which gives warnings, but does not prevent fsck to run.
  or
  at boot, edit the command line, adding "fsck.mode=force"
  both methods have the advantage that the force mode is removed after the boot.

  My question is: why fsck does not process the 2 partitions / and /dev/sdg1 ?

cheers,
--
Pierre Frenkiel