Signature Verification Errors Stretch Post Install

Hi, I installed Stretch on a new computer last night using the alpha
installer. I'm getting all sorts of signing-key errors on this virgin
install (saying no pubkey could be found). Inline is the output:

>From Synaptic:
> An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository
> is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error:
> http://security.debian.org/debian-security stretch/updates InRelease:
> The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key
> is not available: NO_PUBKEY 9D6D8F6BC857C906 NO_PUBKEY
> 8B48AD6246925553An error occurred during the signature verification.
> The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be
> used. GPG error: http://debian.mirror.rafal.ca/debian stretch
> InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the
> public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 8B48AD6246925553 NO_PUBKEY
> 7638D0442B90D010An error occurred during the signature verification.
> The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be
> used. GPG error: http://debian.mirror.rafal.ca/debian unstable
> InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the
> public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 8B48AD6246925553 NO_PUBKEY
> 7638D0442B90D010Failed to fetch
> http://debian.mirror.rafal.ca/debian/dists/stretch/InRelease  The
> following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is
> not available: NO_PUBKEY 8B48AD6246925553 NO_PUBKEY
> 7638D0442B90D010Failed to fetch http://security.debian.org/debian-sec
> urity/dists/stretch/updates/InRelease  The following signatures
> couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
> NO_PUBKEY 9D6D8F6BC857C906 NO_PUBKEY 8B48AD6246925553Failed to fetch
> http://debian.mirror.rafal.ca/debian/dists/unstable/InRelease  The
> following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is
> not available: NO_PUBKEY 8B48AD6246925553 NO_PUBKEY
> 7638D0442B90D010Some index files failed to download. They have been
> ignored, or old ones used instead.

What do I need to do, I've searched via duck duck Go, haven't found
anything relevant yet. Help please!