Re: list installed packages present only in stable

Le 03-11-2016, à 18:40:57 +0900, Mark Fletcher a écrit :

>>aptitude search ~Ajessie~i
>>
>>meet your needs?
>>

>No, it does not. When I ran that command it did not produce any
>output. What is it supposed to do?

I'm with Kamaraju on this, zero output. I also tried quoting the search
string in case bash was interfering, made no difference.

That's really strange. This works on all my Debian Jessie boxes but not
on my raspbian's one.

See
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-reference/ch02.en.html#_basic_package_management_operations

for more info. In particular table 2.11 where one can read:

match archive       ~A{jessie,stretch,sid}

Could someone else try on their box?

Best,
Steve