Re: terminate unwanted bug mail how?

Brian composed on 2016-10-31 19:11 (UTC):

With POP3 you could find mailfilter useful.

Issue here is about wasted bandwidth, something local filtering cannot handle AFAICT. Bugs usually have links to attachments that can be clicked on when seeing them by list mail recipient is wished. Why they need to go out to all subscribers and populate mailing list archives I don't grok. I'd think at least by option subscribers could choose not having bug attachments attached to each list mail.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/