Re: terminate unwanted bug mail how?

On 10/31/2016 1:30 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
I added subscriptions to these debian mailing lists in recent weeks:
debian-boot-request@lists.debian.org
debian-testing-request@lists.debian.org
debian-multimedia-request@lists.debian.org

Now I'm getting lots of bug mail with large attachments, so I
want to unsubscribe from only whichever list is causing this bug
mail. NAICT the unwanted mails only report from
owner@bugs.debian.org. If there's anything in the complete
message headers to have triggered their being sent to me, I'm not
seeing it. Can anyone tell what I should be looking for or where
to go to get these stopped please?

I've recently dealt with a similar problem.
I subscribe to multiple "bug" related lists.
I began receiving what I considered irrelevant/uninteresting but otherwise *legitimate* emails that came from a specific address.
I just set up a filter to place in a frequently emptied folder.
YMMV