Re: replaygain, soundkonverter, aac/m4a glitch

On 10/3/2016 2:39 AM, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
On Sun, Oct 02, 2016 at 04:29:24PM -0700, Seeker wrote:
Am I the only one on the list listening to music off of my phone
over bluetooth in the car or having some other reason to want
normalized music playback? :O :)

I've never used replaygain but it's on my "look at" list. Your
initial evaluation of what is available/works and what doesn't is
really useful, thanks. If it turns out the best tools at the moment
are not in Debian, then I would be interested in helping to make them
so. I'll put some time aside to re-read your messages more
thoroughly, but please if you do any further research do post it
here.

Thanks

Considering how long the tools have been around and the amount of
support there is in playback software for reading the replaygain
information the options seem surprisingly limited on calculating the
gain and adding the tags.

I did find something else. Since this thread was intended to be more
specifically about Soundkonverter I will post that as a reply to my
other message.

Replaygain, alternatives to Easymp3gain-gtk/-qt

Later, Seeker