Re: replaygain, soundkonverter, aac/m4a glitch

On Sun, Oct 02, 2016 at 04:29:24PM -0700, Seeker wrote:
> Am I the only one on the list listening to music off of my phone over
> bluetooth in the car or having some other reason to want normalized music
> playback? :O :)

I've never used replaygain but it's on my "look at" list. Your initial
evaluation of what is available/works and what doesn't is really useful,
thanks. If it turns out the best tools at the moment are not in Debian,
then I would be interested in helping to make them so. I'll put some time
aside to re-read your messages more thoroughly, but please if you do any
further research do post it here.

Thanks