Re: Canon printer minor quibble

On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 19:25:52 +0100 Brian sent:

> That is a very good point. If you were to ask xorg upstream why the X
> Window system is called "X Window" it is possible you would be told
> that it is the successor to the W Window system. This doesn't tell you
> exactly what it does but it does take a little of the mystery out of
> the name.

	After contemplation, my reply is:

A little mystery is welcome.

Like in FVWM, not everything should be known, just named/labelled so we,
and others, know of what we speak or sign. The description is
everything.

Be well,
Charlie

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	There is no treasure in the deep mountains; he who has no
	desire for it finds it. -ZEN SAYING

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.