Re: A psgmlx that plays nice with emacs24?

Oh Lord I don't have time for this.

Look, I thought I'd take a shot in the dark to see if just maybe someone who knew what psgmlx was might see my Subject: and drop into help mode instead of wounded pride mode: "That Bernstein fellow hurt my feelings because he asked about something about which I am completely ignorant. He is a bad person."

...goddamn touchy prima-donnas. Get over yourselves.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is