Re: Errors when doing a update

Brian LaPlante:

> Please find attached a copy of my sources.list and results of doing an update. Any corrections that need to be made would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

If you want to solve your problem by editing your sources.list, you need
to remove deb-multimedia.org from it. If you also accept other
solutions, you could simply import the appropriate key into the apt-key
database.

J.
--
When standing at the top of beachy head I find the rocks below very
attractive.