Bluetooth: impossible to send files from phone to computer

Hello everyone!

I am having trouble connecting my phone to my computer via bluetooth.
I use Debian 8.5 gnome and my phone is a motorola G2. I use both gnome
default bluetooth tool and blueman but none of them work. Pairing
works fine with blueman until I try to connect my phone to my computer
or try to send files from my phone. When I try to connect to the phone
through blueman it says that "no such file or directory exists"
whereas the bluetooth on the phone is activated and was already paired
before... On the other hand, I can send files from the computer to the
phone via bluetooth. In the "Sharing" settings in gnome settings panel
I activated the option sharing via bluetooth and paired devices but it
does not work...

What should I do?

Thank you for your help!