Re: Testing/Unstable Synaptic broken again.

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 2:33 PM, Jimmy Johnson <field.engineer@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 09/05/2016 06:23 PM, Stephen Allen wrote:
>
>> Do you fellas have 'apt-listbugs' installed? Don't know if it would have
>> helped in this case, but running SID one should have that package
>> installed. Lets you know before hand if bugs have been filed - of course
>> if none have, it's still buyer beware on SID. Hope you all filed bug
>> reports. ;-D
>>
>> I'm on testing, so have nothing to report in terms of the issues in this
>> thread.
>

> Stephen, apt-listbugs is not helping me, what I need is a tool that will
> list bugs after they've been installed. :)

May be try something like this

% rc-alert synaptic
Package: src:synaptic
Bug:     831268
Title:   synaptic: FTBFS: cacheset.h:718:15: error: 'make_unsigned' in
namespace 'std' does not name a template type
Flags:   [        ] (none)
Dists:   [TU] (testing, unstable)

Package: synaptic
Bug:     797271
Title:   Synaptic false positive, does not launch
Flags:   [        ] (none)
Dists:   [T] (testing)

Package: synaptic
Bug:     811857
Title:   synaptic: FTBFS with GCC 6: no matching function for call to
Flags:   [        ] (none)
Dists:   [TU] (testing, unstable)

hope that helps
raju