Re: Testing/Unstable Synaptic broken again.

On Mon, 5 Sep 2016 21:23:25 -0400
Stephen Allen <marathon.durandal@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you fellas have 'apt-listbugs' installed? Don't know if it would
> have helped in this case,

Yes, and it didn't. It looks to be affecting a fairly small number of
people, and as I said, it isn't consistent, I don't always get the
segfault listing, sometimes the boot just stops, and the listing
doesn't show any particular process failing. Logging has started, but I
see no kind of 'help, I'm about to crash' messages.

--
Joe