Re: [jessie] how to file bug report against update that broke other packages?

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 02:44:13PM -0600, D. R. Evans wrote:
> As of a few days ago the gscan2pdf program is no longer functioning properly
> in up-to-date jessie.

I'd report it against gscan2pdf in the first instance. The maintainers of the
package which has broken will be best equipped to figure out whether or not the
problem needs changes in the gscan2pdf package or elsewhere; the bug can always
be reassigned later if needs be.

--
Jonathan Dowland
Please do not CC me, I am subscribed to the list.