Re: Quiet gaming capable gfx card for Debian Sid

On 08/13/2016 02:54 PM, Eduard Bloch wrote:

I really don't want to troll but this makes me wonder... am I missing
something? Or does AMD give a s...t about users unless they are running
the latest Ubuntu LTS and nothing else?

And I don't like this situation. NVidia drivers basically broken, AMD
drivers basically broken, or you can buy some 3 year old hardware for
insane prices, or what else can a normal gamer do?

I install the nVidia driver straight from nVidia. No worries playing with 2 cards and four monitors. But, the games running under wine will not work with such a setup while running Xinerama. Native Linux games are no sweat. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html